Storm season in Arkansas and throughout Tornado Alley can be filled with uncertainty, especially when the skies darken and the tornado sirens are going off. Your family deserves the assurance of the safety found in a Menard storm shelter. Our safe rooms can be installed in an existing structure or added as part of a new construction. These tornado-proof shelters can even be installed as free-standing shelters on an approved concrete surface attached to the foundation or on its own.
- Menard Storm Shelters are constructed of 3/16" steel with a 3/16" steel door that is secured with (3)1”deadbolts from the inside.
All shelters meet FEMA standards and have been tested by the Texas Tech Wind Institute. The design withstood the projectile and wind speed tests and earned the highest possible rating of 200+ mph. In other words, Menard storm shelters are safe in conditions up to and including an F5 Tornado. Your storm worries will be over!
- All models are 6 feet in height
- Powder-coated white
- 3/16” steel walls and door
- 3/8” steel floor
- 6 ¾” anchor bolts
- Three 1” door deadbolt locks
- 2 air vents for ventilation
- 4' in Diameter (3-4 People) - $1800.00
- 5' in Diameter (4-5 People) - $2500.00
- 6' in Diameter (5-6 People) - $3200.00
*Financing available for qualified buyers.