Storm season in Arkansas and throughout Tornado Alley can be filled with uncertainty, especially when the skies darken and the tornado sirens are going off. Your family deserves the assurance of the safety found in a Menard storm shelter. Our safe rooms can be installed in an existing structure or added as part of a new construction. These tornado-proof shelters can even be installed as free-standing shelters on an approved concrete surface attached to the foundation or on its own.
- Menard Storm Shelters are constructed of 3/16” steel with a 3/16” steel door, meets FEMA standards, and have been tested by the Texas Tech Wind Institute. The design withstood the projectile and wind speed tests and earned the highest possible rating of 200+ mph. In other words, Menard storm shelters are safe in conditions up to and including an F5 Tornado. Your storm worries will be over!
- Multiple air vents have been added to ensure proper ventilation.
- A secondary escape hatch in the door may be removed from the inside or outside of the shelter.
- All models are 82” in height
- Powder-coated white
- 3/16” steel construction-roof, walls & door
- 3/8” steel floor
- 6 ¾” anchor bolts
- Three 1” door deadbolt locks
Multiple air vents for ventilation
- 4'x6' Shelter (6-7 People) $3500.00
- 6'x6' Shelter (7-8 People) $4100.00
- 6'x8' Shelter (8-9 People) $5300.00
*Delivery, setup, and installation are available in Arkansas only. Message us for details using the "Ask a Question" button found at the bottom of this page.
*Financing available for qualified buyers.